Thursday, January 29, 2009

There I go, tooting my own horn again....

Because if I don't, then who will ? There's only one of me in this crowd, and it's been a wild and crazy two days, getting everything back to normal again after facing the black screen of death on here not once, not twice, but several times, thanks mostly to making a few stupid mistakes along the way. So this picture tonight is just to show you that this really is all back to normal again, and has all its fancy Aero effects and cute tricks all working fine.

One of the features of this new O/S is that the background theme changes every thirty minutes - so if you aren't a "clock-watcher", you're still not going to miss lunch completely.... Speaking of which, I think it's time for a snack..... enjoy your evening, Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment