Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Are you missing Image Resizer in Windows 7 ?

One thing I've been missing in Windows 7 is the Image Resizer Powertoy for XP that was and is on the context menu of it, for easily resizing images without having to go into a full editor program like Irfanview or PhotoStudio 5.5 - so today, I went hunting for one....

The Good News is, there is one just like XP's Image Resizer Powertoy that works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, as in Vista and Windows 7, and it's called Image Resizer Clone-2.0.msi and you can get your free copy here. I've just got it myself, and just finished testing it in Windows 7, and it works like a charm. I've really missed this in the later versions of Windows, (Vista and Windows 7) so I'm just delighted that this feature is again available for all those of us who love it and use it regularly. I wish Microsoft would make this a part of the final version of Windows 7. This little program is only slightly less convenient than sliced bread, and everybody ought to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment