Monday, February 2, 2009

Hacking Windows 7 Shortcut Icons....

I said in the previous blog post that I would find out if the Vista Shortcut Arrow Remover works on Windows 7, and you'll notice from the image above that it certainly does!

Where do you get it? Check this website for all the details and a site where you can download the free program. Enjoy!

The more I play with Windows 7, the better I like it. I can hardly wait for the finished version. And I fervently hope they don't "improve it to death" because it's nice already.
Want to try it? Better hurry - you only have until the 10th of February to download a copy of the ISO image with which to burn a DVD installation disc. Don't know what I'm talking about? Then better stick to Vista, or good old reliable XP Pro SP3.

No comments:

Post a Comment