Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updated essentials for your Windows 7.....

Get Mark's latest updated collection now in a single download as Sysinternals Suite 1.0, by going to the above website. There are all the usual goodies, and one that I really like is the auto logon tool. When activated, it encrypts your usual password, and then from there on, it automatically logs you on. I like that, because of course we've had that feature in XP for ages. Being the lazy type, I like having the machine do that for me. When I reboot this thing, then I just want to get on with whatever I was doing on it - I don't need typing practice for a password entry..... so this is very helpful. I'm liking this more all the time, as little problems like this logging on get set to match our former O/S operations.

No comments:

Post a Comment