Friday, April 3, 2009

Mister Beep's photo 'The Leaning Forest'

Mister Beep went strolling through the woods one day, on his way to Grandma's House, and he was just about to snap a picture when he stumbled. The shot was captured during his fall. All the trees were leaning at an angle as if caught in a really strong wind. Mister Beep liked it so much, he posted that picture on his Flickr site at www.flickr.com/photos/mister-beep/

I'm not a Yahoo! member, nor registered for Flickr, so I can't post this back onto that site, but Mister Beep reads this blog sometimes, so here's what the photo looks like after I ran it through Picasa 3's editing tools and straightened it up. This forest looks a lot like some around this part of the world. I guess trees grow everywhere if there aren't any chainsaws around. And we never did find out if he got to Grandma's House undamaged in body and camera :) Maybe he will tell us later on....

3 comments:

  1. Grandma's always so happy when I show up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say Hello to Dear Old Granny for me, and tell her to watch out for the Big Bad Wolf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure will. The forest is my favourite place, leaves rustling, a slight breeze tilting the trees, sometimes a deer.

    Thanks for the wolf warning. I'll tell her to be on the guard.

    Have a good weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete