Sunday, May 17, 2009

This just in from Computerworld on Windows 7...

Here's some interesting news about Windows 7, and what Microsoft is saying about Vista, and when we might see Windows 7 in new computers and in stores, and the answer is, it's "Coming Soon" as they say at the movies... Seems logical to me - this RC version is running better than some previous retail versions have, and I'm really enjoying using it. I know nothing about the computer business, but I know what I like, and I like this a whole lot. I haven't been this excited about a new operating system ever. Maybe that's because a little wee bit of my feedback helped to make it what it is. And this time around, Microsoft has done its homework, and got it right. Maybe there's something to be said for listening to us know-nothings out here in the boonies.


No comments:

Post a Comment