Friday, June 26, 2009

More on the Windows 7 special sale...


I was wondering if Microsoft is actually tracking those who have been actively participating in this Windows 7 testing program, so that we get an opportunity to have one of these discounted copies of Windows 7, and the answer is yes, they are keeping track of us. This morning, I got an email from Microsoft, inviting me to purchase my copy. I already had ordered it, so I replied to say thanks and let them know.

Since this test version of it is the Ultimate version, I would have liked a special deal on that, but unfortunately, there apparently isn't one. So after the retail versions are shipped, I'll be a few bells & whistles short, but I'll still be using Windows 7, and enjoying it.

My next question is: "When do we start testing Windows 8 ?" - Enjoy your day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment