Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More this and that....

Above: Roses and other flowering shrubs along the median at Park Royal Mall - the first shopping mall built in Canada, back in the 1950s, and still going.

I went for an eye test a couple of weeks ago, and it turns out I don't need new glasses yet - but when the lady looked at mine, she said that the coating was coming off, and she would like to send them back to the lab, because they are still under warranty. Yesterday, she asked me to come and get my glasses, with new lenses in them.

The other day, I emailed Alwil Software to tell them that their Avast Anti-virus works well with Windows 7, unlike some others I've tried, and that more people need to know this.
Here's their reply:-

Dear Ray,

Thank you for your email and your feedback. We are glad that avast! is working so well with Windows 7 and we will put more attention on it before the launch of Windows 7.

Kindest Regards,
Martin Zima
ALWIL Software a.s.

1 comment: