Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Latest news from Google....


If Google does its usual great work, this ought to be an interesting development, and I hope that they make it compatible with Windows 7 and also the excellent 3rd-party software and open source that's already out there. My idea of the ideal operating system is one that can accept and run whatever I'd like to use on it, including programs from many different sources. I realize that is not always possible, but it is something to aim for.

I love Google's Blogger, as you can tell, and I also love Google Earth and Picasa. These are very well-made and thoughtfully-designed programs, and I look forward to seeing how this new O/S performs. Perhaps, it might be made to work on older computers which might not have enough under the hood to run some of these newer ones, and that would also be a nice idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment