Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally! Something new in the freezer section...

Found this nice little surprise tonight as I checked the freezer section for something that might actually be edible. This one's something new, and is using a different idea to actually steam cook the frozen ingredients. It's a two-part container, with the sauce in the basement, and the munchies above. The good news is that this one actually works to preserve the flavor of the food, and the results are quite tasty. Being an old fart who lives alone and doesn't have much imagination (or space) for cooking, I appreciate something like this. So I'm trying to spread the word, Folks. Give this one a try!

And my Question Everything for today is: "If my frozen dinner can cross the border between the USA and Canada without a passport, then why the hell can't I ???" How about answering that one for me, President Obama.... or should I start calling you ' Bam-Bam'? Our American cousins should quit worrying about international terrorism destroying their country - from whatever I've seen & heard lately, their own citizens have been doing all too well at it without any foreign interference whatsoever. 'Bernie Made Off', 'Fanny May', 'Freddie Mac', General Motors, - the list is practically endless. I'd say 'Osama Bin Missing' is the least of your worries, Cousins.

1 comment: