Friday, December 11, 2009

PhotoStudio 6 - I got a deal...



I quickly got tired of being nagged by the previous version about it not being compatible, so I had a look on their website for the latest version 6.0 and it regularly is $80 or so, but me being a former customer, and this being Christmas, I qualified for the Upgrade version and the Christmas 30% discount off that, so I got the new one with an extended download add-on, all for $26.98 US - so I guess I can't complain too loudly. This new one does have a couple of added features, one I like is the automatic de-noiser, which will remove a lot but not all of the artifacts and clumps from older JPEGs. It also smooths out pictures like the one shown, from my Pentax X70, which in low light conditions shows a lot of static. So my $27 was probably well spent. And they do make good stuff, plus they also offer a few freebies and trial programs if you're interested. Here's where to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment