Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Make your own Welcome logon screens...

I like this one better than the one supplied in the operating system, possibly because I made it myself. It's clean, simple, and looks good on the monitor. I think I'll keep it... and before I forget, here's the changer program for it.  It's easy to use - just begin by collecting the images you want to use, sized for your monitor's native resolution, in a folder in your Documents library. Then use the program to add them to it's sample, and all you have to do is scroll across the row of images to the one you want, click it, (it highlights with an orange border) and then choose "Apply". You're done!
 Here's another example, a bit less 'commercial'. You can use any image you like, as long as it is the right size for your monitor.  So you will never again need to wish you could change that wallpaper in the Welcome/logon/shutdown screen. Now, it's both easy and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment