Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today was a good day....

First of all, my thanks to our Canada Revenue Agency for their prompt processing of my return and their deposit of my refund into my bank account. I made out the return on February 21, and sent it by snail mail on the 22nd. The refund came back today, just 25 days later.

I also got a call from the Cancer Agency today, saying they'd had a cancellation, and could move my next appointment up a week to the 23rd, if that was OK with me. It is, and those folks are right on the ball too. 

2 comments:

  1. Geez Ray you didn't say how much you got back,surely enough for some new elliptical software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Peter!

    I got back $1,146.23, and I really don't need any more software, because I'm already running Windows 7 on both my PCs, and I've found a lot of 3rd-party programs that are now compatible with Win-7. My last addition was the Blu-ray drive for one of the PCs, and now it has both kinds of DVD drive.

    Since I quit smoking in Sept. 2006, I've had a lot more spare change for other treats, like new
    computers or new cameras. It's the old story - too soon old and too late smart!

    ReplyDelete