Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's clearing off, at last.....

......And this is today's sunrise. "Just another sunrise....", you say? Not when you're older than the discovery of nuclear fission or the invention of television, it isn't. As an old Swede used to say in the coffee shop in Brackendale years ago, "Any morning I wake up, it's a good day!"

I like clouds - little thin wind-blown ones, and great big puffy ones, especially pink ones, and particularly after a night when the wind has been thumping the sliding patio door to the balcony with its gusts every few minutes all night long. If I wasn't one of the best sleepers in this half of the galaxy, I'd be one red-eyed s.o.b. this morning, for sure! But I'm actually quite well-rested and looking forward to the day. I hope you are, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment