Saturday, April 3, 2010

More from Google about posting pictures....

Mr. Google says:-

Different Ways to Share: Using Picasa Web Albums with Blogger

Any photos uploaded to a Blogger.com, Blogspot.com or a custom Blogger domain will automatically be included in a Picasa Web Albums album of the same name. Each blog that includes photos will have a corresponding online album for those photos, designated in Picasa Web Albums with a small Blogger icon. Blogger albums are unlisted by default and therefore aren't searchable on the Picasa Web Albums site. Here are some things to keep in mind when integrating photos between these sites:
  • All photos posted to Blogger are included in the 1 GB of free storage allotted to Picasa Web Albums.
  • Comments and captions added on either product will only be visible on that site.
  • Photos deleted from your Blogger album in Picasa Web Albums will also be deleted from your blog.
  • To delete a Blogger album in Picasa Web Albums, you must first delete all photos

4 comments:

  1. Completely off-topic, for lack of a better way of transmission:

    A Happy Easter to you Ray!

    Do you think you can spot a bunny somewhere down there in the garden?

    (;-))

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frohe Ostern, mein Freund, or maybe I should say: Pâques heureux, Monsieur!

    And if any of that isn't quite what it started as, (Happy Easter, My Friend) and (Happy Easter, Monsieur)
    then let's blame that little gadget
    on the side of my desktop - it says it can translate almost anything except Borg and Klingon and Farengi.

    Don't feel bad about being "off topic" - that was something more I found as answers for Tommy, who asked about the limits for space for pictures in a Google blog.
    I still don't know if he has actually read my information yet,
    but I hope so, even if he hasn't replied.

    Bunnies? I had a pet one as a kid, and it could literally kick a cat across the yard with its back feet.
    My favourite bunnies though, were always those delightful gals of Playboy fame. Many years ago, there was a club modelled after a
    Playboy club, in Ottawa, our national capital, and the gals there wore those exact-same outfits as the 'real ones' did. How they got away with that, I'll never know. They also broke a lot of young men's hearts, when those young men learned that these lovelies were mostly married young mothers, there for the money, not the companionship. They did look delightful, though, and one told me that she probably made more in tips in a week than I earned in a month on my government job. I could easily believe that! My legs were never half as good as hers....
    especially when she danced on top of the big grand piano while we sat
    around it, drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice story!
    And the translation was correct, you're so honest not to take the credit for the translation, although you could have done the job just as well.

    I also followed your information on google server space with interest, as with all your IT-related articles, even if I don't comment specifically.

    Have a good Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you look at my profile page,
    there is now an email link....

    Enjoy your week too, Monsieur!

    ReplyDelete