Sunday, May 30, 2010

Is Spam driving you nuts? Here's the cure, Folks...


This comes recommended by my friend Irfan of Irfanview fame, and so I tried it today, and I'm here to say that it really works. You should get it.

It not only works, but if you set it up correctly, and also set your mail program to allow MailWasher to do the routine checking for new mail on your server, then it can stop the spam before it ever gets to your own computer. That way, you never have to worry about what might have been in that unwanted email which could have harmed your computer or given you malware you might have trouble cleaning out again.

So far, I can say it's easy to configure, intuitive to use, and it does work grabbing the spam. It is compatible with all the popular mail programs, and if you use Gmail or Hotmail, then you can use a good spam-catcher like this one. I suggest you check it out by clicking here. 


___________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment