Monday, May 3, 2010

A nice letter from the Canadian Cancer Society

I got a nice letter today from Stephani Agg, the Coordinator of Donor Relations for the Canadian Cancer Society's British Columbia and Yukon division, thanking me for becoming a member of their monthly giving team, Friends for Hope.

They recently gave me about $6,000.00 worth of radioactive implants to kill my prostate cancer, so the very least I can do in return is to make an effort to repay their kindness so that they may continue their excellent work for others in need. Their unexpected kindness and real help surprised me, and I really don't know how to say "thank you for saving my life" except to try to make it possible for them to do it all over again for someone else. I hope I'm able to do that.


______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment