Friday, November 12, 2010

Friends keep sending me pictures....


A lady friend sent this the other day, with some comment about the male shutting up the female here, and being the impetuous fool that I am, I put a suitably smart-assed text into the upper left corner, and sent it back to her..... Bad Move, Exlax!

She asked me to remove it, and send back the now-enlarged image - so I did, and here's what it now looks like, without the comment, "Aw, Shut Up! You're all the same - all feathers and no ass!"

_______________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. what an excellent picture, and I like your comment.
    same goes for me: I often have to refrain from commenting on the photos of my flickr friends. they wouldn't always get my sometimes black humour haha!

    it's good to have a lady friend / companion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady friend is the wife of our resident Astrologer, and he's in poor health lately, like a few others
    we know.

    Fortunately, we still have our sense of humor....

    ReplyDelete