Sunday, November 28, 2010

There's still leaves on some trees

Even at the end of November, we've still got a few trees with leaves on them. Maybe they were late starters, or maybe their internal clocks aren't right, but here's a look at one of them. Everything around it has already lost the leaves.

On TV just now, Mannheim Steamroller is playing Christmas music for some famous skaters performing on ice, and an ad says we should buy their 25th Anniversary edition of a Mannheim Steamroller Christmas. At the moment, I'm listening to their 1984 version of Mannheim Steamroller Christmas, and I don't think it gets much better than this. But I'm going to check it out the next time I'm near a store selling music. Actually, this isn't the best time of year for playing Christmas music, because everybody's doing it. Try a hot day in July.... shake up the neighbors! I've got a jazz version of "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" that's a real mover, and it does that just fine....

And once again this year, all I want for Christmas is the 2nd of January! I got it last year, and I loved it..... I'd like it again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment