Monday, December 6, 2010

Another fast-moving UFO.....


It's a little bit blurry, but they do move very fast. Just lucky I was getting ready to take another picture as it flew by..... talk about your 'covert operations' - this didn't even have lights. But who's going to send them a ticket if we don't even know where they are from.....

Actually, I do know where this one is from. It's from my kitchen's collection of old aluminum pie plates. Two of them stapled together. It's on a string hanging from a vent on my balcony, to chase away pigeons, and there was a wind today so it was moving around nicely. I just snapped its picture, and then edited out the piece of string. And I betcha that's exactly how a lot of those so-called 'real' ones were created too. Now you know how, Kiddies - have fun!
 

2 comments:

  1. Another terror from the pie plates planet!!! Oh no, Mr. Bill!!!

    "pie plates planet", now say that 10 times fast.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "pie plates planet", now say that 10 times fast.. :-)

    I can't - my Pepsodent Smile is in its storage case in the dresser and my gums are not co-operating. Trying to whistle isn't much of a success either. And every time a pretty girl walks by, my Pacemaker opens the garage door!

    (Just kidding! Don't have a Pacemaker. Have a good Cardiologist instead, and speaking of pretty girls, you ought to see his wife!)

    ReplyDelete