Friday, December 3, 2010

Dawn creeps over the hill.....


If you click inside this to enlarge it, you'll see more details in this 7:15 a.m. shot looking toward the Mount Seymour (no relation to Jane!) Ski Area on the far horizon. It's going to be another glorious day in Lotusland. And surprise-surprise my Canon G9 actually captured this without its Image Stabilization malfunctioning like it too-often does. Maybe threatening to take a hammer to it actually helps! It seems to have worked for me. Or was it the missing screw that I replaced on the underside of it? Who knew a Canon camera would start to literally fall apart only 25 or 26 months after leaving its factory? Where the hell were their Quality Control people that day? Would I buy another? Can pigs fly?

So how do YOU spell 'Pentax'? I don't have any trouble with the I.S. in my Pentax X70, and therein lies a hint, Kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment