Monday, December 13, 2010

Mid-December pest.....


I should start by saying the Canon G9 used here was set on its Automatic setting, so it should have delivered a better image.


I had to be quick, because this was a fly on the outside of the window, and it took off for points unknown a few seconds later. Just took this to prove that we have such things flying around outside today. Is Winter over? Can Spring be far away?  Is this because of the dreaded Global Warming? Will we soon have the Bikini Season year-round? I wouldn't be surprised, but it will take a while yet, so don't sell your snowboard or skis just yet.

2 comments:

  1. Kind of reminds me of a fly falling off of or jumping off a tall skyscraper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "tall skyscraper" is the center bar in the window, but it's hard to tell when my camera isn't focusing clearly. Sometimes, I'm sorely tempted to introduce it to my three pound hammer, quickly.

    ReplyDelete