Monday, January 24, 2011

No news is sometimes just no news....

I haven't been blogging quite as frequently lately, because the weather's been dull and miserable, and there hasn't been much to photograph, so I've been surfing the web, and waiting for things to improve. 

I watched an old movie in 13 parts on YouTube last night - 'At Long Last Love' with Burt Reynolds and Cybill Shepherd and the music of Cole Porter.
It wasn't given a very good rating by critics, mostly because the actors did their own singing and dancing, and if you've seen Burt Reynolds trying to be a singing and dancing man, you'll understand why. But all in all, they did a fairly good job of it, I thought. The music is good, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves, even if it didn't rate an Oscar.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds kind of interesting, Ray. I'll have to check that out, sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete