Monday, July 11, 2011

More help for Windows users - improve the memory use

I like hunting for 'freebies', and I find quite a few. Some I try and then throw back but others I keep and tell others about. This is one of the latter kind, and it's a little program that really doesn't do a whole lot by itself, but it makes Windows do a lot better job of managing the active memory - your RAM. 


How much difference does it make on a PC that's running Windows 7 Home Premium you ask.....and the answer is it reduces the usual RAM usage by nearly a gig, and that's quite a saving, especially if you don't have a large amount of it installed. Before I installed this program, I was using about 1,600 Mb of RAM for ordinary computer use. That's now down to about 800 Mb, so there's a significant reduction. For the download just click CleanMem 2.2.0 and then click the download button.

No comments:

Post a Comment