Monday, July 4, 2011

Old Kawasaki took the camera and I for a ride....

There's still some snow on the upper parts of the runs at Cypress Bowl.

 And they've got the Restaurant open daily for the summer  in the lodge.

 And the tourists are still enjoying the wonderful view from halfway up at the viewpoint.

 From which, we can see Mount Baker in Washington State, and just above those trees at the bottom and a bit to the left, those three high-rises are where Old Kawasaki calls home. It's been a grand afternoon. I loved it!
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice, Ray! Glad you had a nice day! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Ray. Except for that 4 letter reference to that white stuff.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks much for the kind remarks. These pictures were taken on a little Canon Ixus-30 which is smaller than a pack of cigarettes. It is my first pocket digital, from 2004, and still going strong. I usually take it on my bike rides, because it's small and fits nicely into a pocket - and it takes great pictures. Some of those are even better than the ones I get from a Canon G9 which is bigger and more expensive.

    ReplyDelete