Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In today's paper.....

There's an article in the paper today with an accompanying video asking the question "Hottest car commercial ever?", and first, let's have a look at the video which the paper dissects frame by frame while flogging their point to death.....


It's 'hot' alright, but they don't make the connection to a car very well, and for that matter......well, why not just read the email I sent Dear Editor about it.....

Dear Editor:

As an old guy who has fallen for far too many 'come-ons'
from car dealers over the years, I just want to say that
according to my calculations, those crafty bastards now
owe me sixty years worth of kissing that should have been
included with all that screwing I got from them.

Just in case anyone's keeping score......

Enjoy your day,

Ray in North Van

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ray...

    You're too much...I loved the commercial...What guy wouldn't?

    But your letter to the editor is priceless..

    Go... You old fart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Go... You old fart..."

    Where? - Where? - Where? :)

    ReplyDelete