Friday, February 24, 2012

My favorite security program has a new version today


For a 'freebie' this is one terrific program, and it even talks to you if you have your sound on. A sweet little gal tells you each time a new database update arrives. 

I once thought that AVG made the best, but they evolved it into something that was constantly exchanging packets back and forth across the web, and running the hell out of your processor and bandwidth, so I dumped that and got this one, and it's a real beauty. Don't leave home without it! It even has a website warning feature to warn you away from an infected site, and I think that's a wonderful idea whose time has definitely come.  And this new version promises to be even better. Too bad I can't get it to install in Win-8. It beats the hell out of whatever's number two! You should try it. 

2 comments: