Saturday, March 17, 2012

About those pictures in the previous post.....

This being St. Patrick's Day, and me being half Irish, I like to think it's the better half, I felt I ought to do something to celebrate the occasion, and since I think green beer is totally ridiculous and an insult to Coors Light, I thought something like a special theme for Windows might be nice....


I've been accused of being anti-religion, and I'm really not - I'm just anti presumption. Some of the most obnoxious people I've ever met were devout Christians totally convinced they were on a direct path to Heaven  and had God's permission to dump all over the rest of us as they pleased. On the other hand, just because we choose to believe something doesn't necessarily make it true. But I won't give you my favorite rant on that just now. 


Looking at that first image below, can you write a caption for it? How about this one: "Watch out for these Shamrocks, Baby - This is killer weed!" That second one shows St. Patrick and St. Brigid, and there's some evidence suggesting they were the Brad and Angelina of their day. See what I mean about 'jumping to conclusions'? It works both ways, Kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment