Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Dear Mr. Microsoft" -

I am enjoying the testing of Windows 8, and everything has been working just wonderfully so far, even old programs made back in the early days of XP, and I'm quite happy with it, except........
 I can't get this Windows 7 Logon Screen Background Changer to work, no matter what I try - 'run as administrator' or whatever - it just doesn't want to replace that gawd-awful solid-color logon screen with something more visually appealing.

So please consider this a "Dear Santa" letter, and have a look at this while you are considering the final features for the RTM version of Wonderful Windows. Thank you profusely in advance for your help with this minor annoyance that has been bugging me. If you would like to download a copy of this program, you can find that on Julien's website.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment