Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This isn't how I planned it when I tested Blogger's 'dynamic template'....

But I can't seem to find a way back to the original that I had before, and I just want to let Google know how very much I appreciate having this whole layout trashed by their half-assed and only partly-working latest attempt at remaking a template for these things. If you can't get it right, then leave the goddamned thing alone, you idiots! And this means you in the back rooms at Google! Some of us put some thought into what we choose for elements on here, and then we get invited to try your wonderful new and improved scheme, and it screws everything all to hell on us, and you turkeys are sitting there and probably smiling a lot, because you're getting paid for all this. Well, I'm not! And from the looks of it, you shouldn't be either! Try testing your brainwave next time before you say it's ready to use. And finishing what you start might be a hell of a good idea too. If we wanted half-assed, we'd ask. Did any of you guys work on the Edsel? Can you count to 21 without dropping your drawers? Prove it, Hotshot - fix that goddamned 'dynamic template' so it doesn't eat the one we had before it.

1 comment: