Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You don't miss the web until....

You don't miss the web until your Internet goes off, and then doesn't come back on quite as quickly as promised. Mine went off Monday about breakfast time, for what was supposed to be about 15 minutes, and because of some unforeseen problems, it wasn't restored until late this morning. The good news is that my DSL is now twice as fast as before.

And from all that, I learned that I'm probably far too dependent on the Internet for my entertainment and news and whatever. I hadn't realized that until I had to do without it for a couple of days. This was the longest I've been without the Internet since I first got it eight years ago next month.

Now, moving right along, some recent pictures, while I was waiting...






1 comment:

  1. Geez Ray,
    Withdrawl symptoms because of no Internet. You could always join the OLD FART'S club majoring in embroidery,tating and knitting.Those old girls could show you a few things.

    ReplyDelete