Thursday, November 1, 2012

Love/Hate Windows 8? Help is at hand....

Just found this website with some handy tools for making a few changes to Windows 8 which may make you happier with it.....


I hasten to add here that I haven't yet tried these changes myself, because I wanted to get this out there into cyberspace as quickly as possible, for the benefit of all the rest of you semi-satisfied users of Windows 8. But I'm going to check these out for sure, and if they live up to their advertising, it ought to make Windows 8 more user-friendly for sure - and we're all in favor of that!

And I'd still like Mighty Microsoft to fix the installation code for Apps so that those actually do install when they say they have. I hate a program that lies to me! This is not how you endear yourselves to your unsuspecting customers - by selling them something that doesn't work. If we work, then your goddamned program should too! Is this another Vista revisited? Gawd! I hope not!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment