Monday, January 21, 2013

Microsoft doesn't do this.....

This came in the email, from my favorite photo-editing program's maker, because they hadn't heard from me for a while, and don't want to lose me.


You won't catch Microsoft doing anything like that. I was chatting with one of their helpful technical helpers a few days ago, asking about a problem I had with re-installing Windows 8. I was told to check my Microsoft Account which would show details of my purchases. There's absolutely sweet essence of nothing in that account about any purchase whatsoever. Microsoft has no record of my purchase of two separate copies of Windows 7 or a recent copy of Windows 8, and as far as the record goes, I'm a total nobody. Thanks a lot, Mighty Microsoft! And I helped test Windows 7 and Windows 8, as well as buying them when they became available, and they have no record. Isn't that just wonderful? What's all this security horseshit about if they can't even keep track of their loyal customers?  That's my other 'Question Everything' today.

No comments:

Post a Comment