Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Note to Mighty Microsoft re: Windows Updates....

Dear Friends:

Something is rotten in Paradise. I just installed 13 updates including a Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 8 (KB2829530) and then I tried using Internet Explorer to do the previous blog posting. As soon as I tried to post that image captured by Windows 8 from the news this morning, Internet Explorer crashed, and it kept on crashing until its own self-protection stopped that to avoid an endless loop.

I hasten to add that my Firefox browser has no such problem posting an image from the files onto my blog, and you can see it has succeeded doing so. Today's Question Everything therefore has to be "Whazzamattaforyouzeguys???" 

I think we need another update for the updates...... so keep up the fair work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment