Thursday, June 20, 2013

Viewers of this blog.....


I'm more popular outside Canada than here within it, and I'm afraid to ask what that means. But I thank all of you for visiting my blog and giving me a reason to keep on trying to do it better. If you read anything that you would like to comment on, please look below each blog entry for the words "No comments" and just click on them - it's a link to another page where you can leave your own comments.  It only says "No comments" because nobody has left one for that entry. It does not mean "do not", and I would enjoy having more of you leave a comment, if you wish to do it.

2 comments:

  1. OK Ray, This is a comment!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, Tom - May I frame it? Please?

    I wrote those 'instructions' because I'm getting lonely, I think.... and I can't buy a dog, because they say that's against the Strata Corp's rules....and these underemployed nitpickers around here have rules about the rules. I'm fading away from lack of exercise here because everything's a 'no-no'. You can't even fart without somebody's approval in triplicate....and I'm losing my voice from all this belching instead....it's bad, I tell you. :>)

    ReplyDelete