Friday, July 5, 2013

Antivirus and Windows 8.1 Pro Preview - continued


Please go to this website and read the review below this comparison chart, and specifically the part where it talks about Microsoft's built-in antivirus and what it is designed to do or not do.

Then, you will know why I've been whining because I can't yet install any of my own choices of top rated antivirus products into Windows 8.1 Pro Preview. And I hasten to add here that if anything ought to be well-protected, then I'd say that ought to be the company's latest new baby and its bathwater. I really wish the folks at Microsoft would loosen up a little, and let us install some first-class protection on here. We've got enough to do, learning a new system's changes, without having to remove malware while we're at it. Speaking of which, I also wish they'd fix that blocking problem with installing Emco's MoveOnBoot, which is a very useful tool for removing malware which tries to deny you access to it.

There's a method to my madness, Folks, and it's not just shit-disturbing.

1 comment:

  1. I can never find such a simple yet effective software to fight threats for my Windows 8. Also, I tried all the leading brands, and I am convinced that this the best option. One of the cheapest complete Best Windows 8 Antivirus for $4.99/Yr.

    ReplyDelete