Monday, July 22, 2013

Are the British filiopietistic ?


Both USA Today and I are probably wondering, and genealogically speaking, my Atlanta cousin could very probably answer that question for us. Very likely in the affirmative, judging by all the fuss over yonder. That's depending of course on whether my cousin has taken any breaks from tracing our own family tree right back to the days of Ug and Mug, those intrepid cavemen of old. 

One day, as Ug and Mug were struggling with their dyspepsia following yet another semi-satisfactory lunch of barbecued dinosaur, Ug turned to Mug and said, "I don't know about you, Mug, but I'm getting awfully tired of insufficiently seasoned Deinonychus or Compsognathus, and I really think it would be a great idea if we built a raft, and just went fishing for a change."

The raft got caught in a huge storm at sea, drifted for days and days, and finally came to rest on a rocky shore beyond which were lush green fields, in which they spotted some really cute girls doing something called gardening - and that's how Ireland was discovered by the rest of the known universe, away back when men were men, and gals were naturally double-breasted. Faith & begorra, would I be lyin' to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment