Tuesday, July 2, 2013

If you don't like the Win-8 or 8.1 Start Screen/Menu/Button

Then you should try Classic Shell.  And what does it look like? Please stay tuned!

When first started, you get a choice of three different ones.....

I like the Classic Windows 7 style...

 Here it is showing my Programs list...
And here's the Apps on my Start Screen...
And here's a look at their website...
And my thanks to my old pal Peter for pointing me to this one. If Pete approves of it, then it is certainly worth trying. So stop complaining about Win-8 and go get yourself a download of this one right now and try it for yourself. And you have already noticed from the lower right corner of all these screenshots here that I've got it installed and running in Windows 8.1. - Any questions?


As you use your Apps, links to them appear in that formerly empty column directly above the Start Button.... and you can right-click that Start Button any time for a menu of choices to make changes. I like this - a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment