Friday, August 16, 2013

Frank Sinatra Enterprises....

Recently, as some of you know, Eydie Gorme of the duo Steve and Eydie passed away in Vegas at the age of 84.

Last night, as a sort of tribute, I posted a YouTube Video showing them performing during a European tour with an aging Frank Sinatra, doing a medley of old Sinatra hits, with Steve and Eydie doing most of the singing and Old Blue Eyes mumbling a few words mostly in the background. I thought Steve and Eydie did a wonderful job, and it showed what they did so well for many years.

Today, checking this blog, I found that the video that was quite enjoyable last evening is now marked "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Frank Sinatra Enterprises." Since it won't play today, I removed it, and
I'd just like to say to Frank Sinatra Enterprises that they can kiss my wrinkled Canadian ass until I bark like a fox before I play another goddamned tune by their patron saint. I'm going to use his "Frank Sinatra, The Reprise Collection"
for coasters under my drinks until they get totally frazzle-assed and then I'm going to cut them up so that no bin-divers can ever recover them from the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment