Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Here's what's wrong with pics from portable devices...


They're 'noisy' - there's a lot 'static' in the pixels, because the equipment doesn't have enough room in it for a big-enough sensor to give you 'clean' shots...


Like you'd get with better equipment, or by running that noisy one through a program like Neat Image (as above) to filter out the crap and clean it up.  And if
Miley insists on showing us her ass, she ought to pay more attention to the quality of the images. And if she's wondering why she's going wild, I'm quite sure there's a medication for that - I was on it myself for decades, because there was a time when I too believed in "Fly while you still have wings".... and going up is absolutely wonderful - it's the coming down and crashing that presents a problem - for everyone! - Trust me... would I lie to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment