Friday, September 27, 2013

More from Miley...(and me.)


* The best drug on earth is the one the Cardiologist ordered the nurse to include in my I.V. while bringing me back to consciousness from a nearly-fatal heart attack brought on by a lifetime of stupid choices of other drugs. I don't even know the name of it, but I wouldn't be telling you this if it hadn't worked perfectly.  And if you must do pot, don't ride a fast Kawasaki through downtown traffic after three joints of 'The Good Stuff'. The 'music' will be screeching brakes and blowing horns of the traffic all around you, and your survival will have everything to do with God's love of idiots on bikes, plus everyone else's quick reactions as you came by. Wanna see my Ph.D. in 'Stupid'? I'm lucky to be alive and telling you this. So try not to make my old mistakes - go make some new ones. Be original.



No comments:

Post a Comment