Monday, November 25, 2013

"Yes, Virginia, there are other browsers..."

 
Would you like a browser that gives you multiple choices of search engines? And many other configurable features you may not find in the usual browsers that are the most popular? Then you really ought to give this one a look right here.
 
 
This has a lot going for it, and is worth checking out. I've just downloaded it myself, so I can't tell you a lot about it just yet, but it looks promising, and has features not found in the usual crop of browsers. It comes highly rated by many of the usual rating sources. I found it because I've been getting progressively disillusioned with Google's recent revisions which seem to require performing more steps than before to get to the desired result. That seems counterproductive and totally unnecessary to me, so I went hunting for another alternative, and this may very well be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment