Thursday, December 26, 2013

About this "Message from Webpage"

I'm still getting this while using Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8 Pro....


And this is in spite of just having done all of the following using an Administrator Command Prompt, prior to which I had turned off Internet Explorer in Control Panel, and had rebooted the PC to remove it. I then did the following....


Which verified the completeness and integrity of the system files on the PC. Then I went back into Control Panel > Programs and Features > "Turn Windows features on or off" and re-activated Internet Explorer 10. This presumably restores it to its original mint condition. Since the system files have also just been confirmed as being complete and correct, I have to conclude that this error message from Google's Blogger webpage is itself the problem, meaning that this problem is originating with Google, and not with the Internet Explorer browser.
So Google, get your act together! I'm not switching to Google Chrome just because you can't stand the competition from Microsoft. I tried Google Chrome and I didn't like it. Twisting my arm isn't going to change my mind.

Note:
A search on this computer for *.gwt.xml found absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment