Friday, December 6, 2013

Dear Google, we have a problem....


When I'm trying to go to an image in my own computer's files, I get this thing popping up, and there's no active button on the goddamned thing to remove it. I have to return to a previous page, and start all over through the posts editor to get back to something I can work with. This is very annoying, and if this is one of the recent "improvements" to Blogger, then I'd have to say you're making it less user-friendly and more awkward instead of better. And why can't we have the log-in feature on the upper right of our blogs like formerly? That was a lot easier to use than the way it is now. I've scanned this thing for malware and the report said it is clean, but shit like this makes me wonder.

And before you ask, if I do try to sign in to that thing that pops up (above) I get another message saying "Error - this feature is not available." So if it isn't available, why the hell am I getting that pop-up? Google, please respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment