Sunday, December 29, 2013

More from Mars


This is why I think something extremely serious happened to Mars billions of years ago, like it says in 'The Larousse Guide to Astronomy' on page 184, where it talks about volcanic actions and 'a major tectonic event', including evidence of a meteoroid between 100 and 200 km in diameter puncturing the crust.

That puncturing of the crust probably resulted in an unbelievably violent explosion within the molten core, and in support of that theory I offer the above photo. Please show me where there's any unbroken or uncracked bedrock in that picture. Everything appears to be fractured, very likely from underneath, by some huge explosion, as might happen if a frozen meteoroid punctured the crust and entered the molten core.

I don't think Mars always looked like this. I think this is the result of a planetary disaster of almost unbelievable proportions. And I think there's a lot more to this story if only we can connect the dots. And I think we should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment