Sunday, January 5, 2014

If you're having problems with I.E. or Windows....

Download and run this free program.....


This is a new release, MajorGeeks recommends it.  (They helped test it.)
And after you've run this and want to make sure everything's OK, then you
can use your Admin Command Prompt to run the following.....


And running those two commands will confirm that you're still OK. "And what got fixed?" you ask. Well, for starters, I'm no longer getting that ugly little
pop-up from Google telling me that my Internet Explorer versions don't match the ".gwt.xml module" - which, by the way, doesn't show up on a search of the system's files. But I don't care, as long as that nuisance pop-up is gone. And it looks like the Tweaking program fixed that. So Tom, if you're reading this, give it a shot and see if it fixes yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment