Friday, January 31, 2014

Today, PCBSD 10.0 installed OK...

And I'm using it as I'm doing this blog.....


I haven't chosen any customized wallpaper yet, but I will, now that I've shown what the new system's factory wallpaper looks like. The name of it seems a little obscure, being a unit of measurement of energy, but it's their call I guess.

This ISO file is 3.6 Gb and takes nearly three hours to download. The good news is, once you have it burned to disk, it only takes about 20 minutes to get it installed and ready to use. And this shuts down and restarts faster than Win-8 just in case you're wondering..... it's a keeper, Kiddies. And there's no way you will beat this price.... I've been teased for collecting all these 'freebies' but sometimes, there's real gold in them thar hills. 

And here's what it looks like in its personalized mode....

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ray...
    How do I go about downloading this program or browser or what ever it is...Is it really THAT good? I have been running Firefox and Explorer on my Acer...Will this program replace them? I admire your ability to change and fix problems ,etc.,etc....I'm a little confused on this one...

    ReplyDelete