Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Backgrounds.....Do-It-Yourself


Monitor 'wallpaper' is always better if you find images you like, and then size them for your screen's native resolution, and add them to a special folder for your own collection. It's fun, and gives your computer a personal touch. I've just found a dozen or so, and ran them through 'Gimp' to adjust sizes, and crop the ones in need of it, and now I've got a collection of my own added to those in the 'comes-with-it' batch. Let's face it, Kids - I just can't leave well enough alone. I have to tinker.....why? .....because: it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it!

Here it is without my desktop items messing it up, in case you'd like to copy it.


2 comments:

  1. Dammit Ray...I thought that these could be your personal pixs...I love them...(but I use my own for my backgrounds)...I love the lotus blossom...I have photo graphed them whenever I came across them either in the zoo's biological garden or in the wild...There dried remains make for good fall flower arrangements..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Uncle Ron -

    Just don't try to smoke 'em :>)

    ReplyDelete