Monday, February 24, 2014

Looking at PC-BSD 10


This is what you see when you click on the desktop icon for the AppCafe. It's a list of categories for its various programs. Select a category by clicking on it, and another list of its actual programs opens.....


...like this.... and the second one on this list is the office suite from OpenOffice
which can do everything you might normally expect to do with MS Office. If I click on that item, I'm asked if I really want to install this program, and I make a choice ( yes or no) and then proceed. After it is downloaded, it installs itself.
You can pay more, but you can't do any better than this. Would I lie to you?

Are you still wondering why Microsoft and its Windows 8 are playing 'Catch-up'?


...and yes, you can install any background wallpaper you wish. Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment