Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Remember the S.I. Swimsuit 25th Anniversary Issue?


Of course you do! How could you forget Kathy Ireland in a yellow bikini looking absolutely gorgeous? Well, here's Kathy in the 50th Anniversary issue of S.I.'s Swimsuit Edition, and she's still gorgeous - just a lot richer now, and good on her! I hope she lives long and prospers.

And on a completely unrelated subject, the above image also does something else for me - it proves that my new scanner program for PC-BSD 10 is properly installed, and working alright. This was its first test, and it passed it OK. As soon as it was downloaded, it automatically installed itself. When I opened it, the first task it performed was to look for an installed device. It found my Canon flatbed scanner, and the rest is history... They are now friends. Isn't technology just wonderful? I'm almost superfluous in this whole operation - almost, but not quite...

No comments:

Post a Comment